Member Publications from the ISN Digital Library
Center for Security Studies (CSS), Zurich, Switzerland
Centro Alti Studi per la Difesa (CASD), Rome, Italy
Chatham House, London, United Kingdom
CIDOB Foundation, Barcelona, Spain
Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France
Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS), Copenhagen, Denmark
Deutsch-Französisches Institut (DFI) , Ludwigsburg, Germany
Elcano Royal Institute of International and Strategic Studies, Madrid, Spain
European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI), Flensburg, Germany
Finnish Institute of International Affairs (FIIA), Helsinki, Finland
German Institute of Global and Area Studies (GIGA), Hamburg, Germany
Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) , Athens, Greece
Institute of International Relations (IIR), Praha, Czech Republic
International Relations and Security Network (ISN), Zurich, Switzerland
Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI), Oslo, Norway
Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), Berlin , Germany
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), Solna, Sweden
United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR), Geneva, Switzerland
Pakistan’s Afghan Dilemma
Orga: Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS)
Member Institutions Publications
- Istituto Affari Internazionali
Links to the Institute’s publications, including the International Spectator, its English language journal on international affairs.
Council of Europe Publications
- The catalogue of paid-for publications produced by the Organization over the last 10 years, a total of over 1,200 books and electronic publications (CD-ROMs, PDF files, videos, etc.).
- Council of Europe Publishing produces works in all the Organization's spheres of reference, including human rights, legal science (constitutional law, criminal law, family law, labour law, etc.) health, ethics, social affairs, environment, education, culture, sport, youth and architectural heritage .
- Venice Commission Electoral database: VOTA (In cooperation with ODIHR, OSCE and the European Commission)
- The constitutional law database: CODICES
- HUDOC: Human rights case law, full-text database.